We got to tend Jaxon and Madi last night while Carson and Ashley are out of town. It reminded me that one of my very most favorite things is to cuddle a baby after their bath. I miss that part of raising kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
June 10, 2018
Dear Family and Friends, It has been a couple of months since we attempted to write a letter. During that time, our days have been fill...
-
After two long years and four months, we bid farewell to "Ancient Copper" (which through the years was called anything from orange...
-
Yesterday Tristan and I drove up to Provo so we could be there early this morning to watch Lara, Mike, and Kaitlin run a half marathon. Las...
-
Dear loved ones, Good morning from St. Croix. Wasn't that a wonderful General Conference? We felt like it was a time when the wind...
awww how cute!! I still want to see her kids in like real life..not just pics.
ReplyDeleteCute picture! I love clean babies too!
ReplyDeleteThat little girl is one of my favorite things too! I still need to get that picture.
ReplyDelete