Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
June 10, 2018
Dear Family and Friends, It has been a couple of months since we attempted to write a letter. During that time, our days have been fill...
-
After two long years and four months, we bid farewell to "Ancient Copper" (which through the years was called anything from orange...
-
Yesterday Tristan and I drove up to Provo so we could be there early this morning to watch Lara, Mike, and Kaitlin run a half marathon. Las...
-
We went to Rockville this weekend for Labor Day. On Friday we hiked up Angel's Landing in Zion National Park with Parker and Chelsey. ...
awwwwwww they may cost a lot but they sure are pretty. Your bathroom looks so nice! You sure are going to enjoy it!! I love the tub, thats like the main thing I HAVE TO HAVE in my house one day is an awesome jetted tub!!
ReplyDeleteWow Mom, it looks great! Your shower is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing. So fun!
ReplyDelete