It's one of those days for a good book and a bowl of soup. My camera can't quite capture how hard it is snowing. I'm thankful for a warm home. Now I just wish I had a good book....and some time to read it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
June 10, 2018
Dear Family and Friends, It has been a couple of months since we attempted to write a letter. During that time, our days have been fill...
-
Dear loved ones, Good morning from St. Croix. Wasn't that a wonderful General Conference? We felt like it was a time when the wind...
-
After two long years and four months, we bid farewell to "Ancient Copper" (which through the years was called anything from orange...
-
Yesterday Tristan and I drove up to Provo so we could be there early this morning to watch Lara, Mike, and Kaitlin run a half marathon. Las...
oh my...that is just so beautiful!
ReplyDelete