Parker and Chelsey's wedding days dreams came true on Wednesday, May 12, 2010. It was a long awaited and much planned for day which was well attended by everyone EXCEPT Mr. Warm Weather. BRRR!!! Consequently, the pictures were a little rushed and not too great, but an exciting day nevertheless. The big event was preceded by wedding parties in Sparks (May 1,) and Richfield (May 8,) The night before the wedding, we had a "get acquainted" pizza and bowling party so the two families could meet and have some fun. The sealing was capped off with a dinner at La Caille where we enjoyed the food and festivities.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Parker and Chelsey's Wedding Day
Parker and Chelsey's wedding days dreams came true on Wednesday, May 12, 2010. It was a long awaited and much planned for day which was well attended by everyone EXCEPT Mr. Warm Weather. BRRR!!! Consequently, the pictures were a little rushed and not too great, but an exciting day nevertheless. The big event was preceded by wedding parties in Sparks (May 1,) and Richfield (May 8,) The night before the wedding, we had a "get acquainted" pizza and bowling party so the two families could meet and have some fun. The sealing was capped off with a dinner at La Caille where we enjoyed the food and festivities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
June 10, 2018
Dear Family and Friends, It has been a couple of months since we attempted to write a letter. During that time, our days have been fill...
-
Dear loved ones, Good morning from St. Croix. Wasn't that a wonderful General Conference? We felt like it was a time when the wind...
-
After two long years and four months, we bid farewell to "Ancient Copper" (which through the years was called anything from orange...
-
Yesterday Tristan and I drove up to Provo so we could be there early this morning to watch Lara, Mike, and Kaitlin run a half marathon. Las...
I am so glad I came!! It was so worth it and so great to see EVERYONE. When I hugged you and Tristan I just didn't want to let go. I am especially glad I came because I knew this event would gaurentee that the whole family would be there so I could see everyone. I had never seen Ashley and Carsons kids in person. Anyways now that I am gone I hope the cold weather and snow leave you alone! :-)
ReplyDelete