Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Think I Am Just Too Tired

Is it just me, or do any of you get so tired that you can't do anything? My flood house is such a disaster and things are still out of place from the bedroom construction upstairs. I just wander from room to room. It overwhelms me. I can't even think of things that I need to do anymore. I can hardly face putting all the Christmas decorations away. Again. Or washing all the sheets for all those beds downstairs. Or moving all that furniture back someday. I have certainly lost my focus! Ugh!

3 comments:

  1. You have every right to be overwhelmed. What an ordeal you have been through. When I get overwhelmed I do the same thing - wander from room to room - I call it "flitting" ...not accomplishing anything. I hope things soon get better for you. Do you need some help putting things away? Thank you for your kind remarks on my post about dad's monument. It is hard, but I know it will be a great reunion some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Kristy....I am sooo sorry, that is so sad. It's so sad that that had to happen in the middle of everything. I mean I know it could always be worse but grrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those moments a lot lately! It all started last year, April 7th to be exact, and I am still trying to pull myself out of it! I use to be so clean and organized but for some reason I am so busy with other things :o) Good luck that mess does not sound fun!

    ReplyDelete

June 10, 2018

Dear Family and Friends, It has been a couple of months since we attempted to write a letter.  During that time, our days have been fill...