Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm Cracking Up!


On Saturday, Tristan and I moved out Lara's old daybed from the upstairs loft in the Rockville house. We had gone up and down the stairs so many times hauling the new bed in and the bedding out, that Tristan said, "let's just put ropes on it and hang it over the balcony and lower it into the trailer." Well, one of the legs got caught in the railing. When we kicked it loose, the bed dropped and something snapped in my wrist. This morning we went to the emergency room here in Richfield. My wrist is not broken, but they think it may be cracked. Cracks sometimes don't show up for a couple of days on the x-rays. It hurts like crazy when it gets moved, so they put me in this honkin' big splint. Another adventure!

5 comments:

  1. Um I just don't know what to say...i am so sorry woman. Well I guess I will tell you because hopefully it will give you something to look forward too..on Sat. I ordered a little something for you that is on its way in the mail...hopefully it will give you a little cheer up. I am sorry..man the silly luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was going to be a funny post with some goofy joke. You know because of the title. So sorry about your arm! If you guys recover from all of your mishaps, the rest will all be down hill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is about all I can say! What else can go wrong right now! I'll just have to look on your post tomorrow and find out! Gosh your luck just isn't great this new year. Hopefully things will get back to normal for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow Kristy!!! You need to hibernate for a week or two! So sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay....so is that what you have to do for attention?!! I'm going to try to come this week and see your new bedroom and bathroom and I guess your arm too!!!! It's amazing how bad things happen to good people...and it wasn't even the law of attraction...well, I'm sorry that happened to you. Take care and I'll see you soon!
    Love Ya, ME

    ReplyDelete

June 10, 2018

Dear Family and Friends, It has been a couple of months since we attempted to write a letter.  During that time, our days have been fill...