Saturday, April 11, 2009

Temptation is for the birds


For the last few weeks there has been a robin trying to get into our house. She keeps flying into the window by my computer in the laundry room. I have had to knock on the window to scare her away because she keeps at it all day long. You can hear her hitting the window even when you are in other parts of the house. I told Tristan about it and he could hear her doing it too. Yesterday, when Tristan came home from work, I was using the computer. As he was talking to me and the robin was hitting the window, he noticed my little bowl of glass cherries sitting on the window sill. All of a sudden he realized that the bird was trying to get at the cherries! Poor little bird, we have been tempting her with plump, ripe cherries for three weeks! We moved the cherries to another spot...

2 comments:

  1. hahah aww that's kind of funny but yes poor bird...trying to so hard. I must say I am impressed the bird kept trying and trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little bird. I hope the Sierra Club doesn't find out!:) I like your new skirt, I wish I had one for Wicked tonight.

    ReplyDelete

June 10, 2018

Dear Family and Friends, It has been a couple of months since we attempted to write a letter.  During that time, our days have been fill...