Monday, May 11, 2009

Zoom, Zoom

No, this is not a blog about the new Mazda.  Zoom, zoom is a statement of my life lately.  Once Lara asked me what I would do with all my time when Kaitlin went to college.  Would I get a job?  HA! no time for that!  Chris once asked me what I did all day long with no kids at home.  I couldn't even think of anything specifically that I do that keeps me so busy, but I know at the end of the day I don't get everything done on my list.
Last Tuesday night, we drove to California for a Disneyland vacation with the whole family.  It was great!  Yesterday we drove back home and arrived about 8:45 p.m.  Today I am washing clothes like a crazy woman so that we can leave at 1:00 for SLC for Tristan's back therapy.  We stay overnight, have another appointment first thing in the morning and then pick up Lara's boys to bring home with us while she goes to Japan with Kirk.  We are back by 1:00 so Tristan can go back to work.  Then we do the whole thing again next Monday (except not the California part!) (except we drop off the boys this time).  We are half way done with about 12 weeks of back therapy.  It keeps us on the road.  Zoom, zoom!

1 comment:

  1. good land that is craziness!!! Its okay about the disneyland..I saw the pic on Lara's blog of all of you and that just looked like so much fun but I can also imagine the craziness. Anyways I am glad you all got to go and have fun! Good luck with your zoom zoom!

    ReplyDelete

June 10, 2018

Dear Family and Friends, It has been a couple of months since we attempted to write a letter.  During that time, our days have been fill...