Thursday, April 16, 2009

GRATITUDE


This afternoon the mirror for my bathroom was delivered and installed. Other than some decorative touches we are FINISHED!!! Hurrah, hurrah! I am so grateful for my new bedroom and bathroom. Our old one was so little and cluttered. It has really made me grateful for my new one. Almost every night when we climb into bed, I thank Tristan for being so good to me to let me remodel. And yesterday I got to soak in the tub. It was so relaxing and comfortable and I just kept thinking how lucky I am to have such a wonderful bathroom, bedroom and closet. I feel like the Queen of Everything!



3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh How pretty is that?!?! and I hope you used the body wash I sent you to relax!!! :-) you deserve it. Yay I come tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks so good! I am glad you finally posted pictures. And I am glad that you are using your tub!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing. I need to re-decorate my bedroom and don't know where to start.

    ReplyDelete

June 10, 2018

Dear Family and Friends, It has been a couple of months since we attempted to write a letter.  During that time, our days have been fill...