Monday, August 3, 2009

Reincarnation

Is it possible to have one life and then have another life and then another? I have always thought reincarnation was baloney, but lately I may be changing my mind. A couple of weeks ago, I found some pictures of myself and my roommates at college. The pictures were taken on those old cameras that had flash cubes and are grainy, faded, and discolored. I decided to scan them and make a little DVD of them to send to my roommates. I had such great fun spending time with wonderful college memories. Sometimes, however, when I look at those pictures of myself, it seems like it was someone else. I can hardly remember being that person. It feels like it was a life before I was reincarnated to who I am now. How does that happen? Sometimes when I look at pictures of me with our young children, I can hardly remember being that person, either. Maybe there is something to reincarnation???

3 comments:

  1. You were and are very pretty mom. I can see a lot of Kaitlin in that second picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing as Lara. You were so pretty and still are. and the same thing about Kaitlyn, I thought that looks just like Kaitlyn with dark hair! I was also amazed at how the styles then look almost the same as now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I just want to see pictures of Tristan at that age!

    ReplyDelete

June 10, 2018

Dear Family and Friends, It has been a couple of months since we attempted to write a letter.  During that time, our days have been fill...