Saturday, February 6, 2010

ROCKVILLE UPDATE




Here are the newest views of the progress on the house at Rockville. Every time we go there, it rains buckets. It was a big mud hole today. Good thing I took these pictures yesterday.

The windows aren't cut the to right size yet and there are windows on the end and back that haven't been cut out.

The electrician is pretty much done with the rough in wiring. The furnace should be installed this week and then the insulation will go up.
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I wish it was done so we could go down there this weekend. The kids are out of school on Monday for the holiday. It is coming right along. When do they think they will finish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great.... you are so good to keep posting. I just don't seem to get to my blog anymore. Maybe one of these days... don't hold your breath - I will let you know when I update :)

    ReplyDelete

June 10, 2018

Dear Family and Friends, It has been a couple of months since we attempted to write a letter.  During that time, our days have been fill...